Visit our sister-site: Mothers Helping Hands Atlanta for all your newborn infant and postpartum needs!
Those first few days after giving birth can be overwhelming. Caring for your baby, caring for yourself, and taking care of the rest of your family can be just too much all at once. Let Mothers Helping Hands make things easier. We can give you a break by providing baby care during the day or at night, help take care of you, and provide emotional support through this amazing, wonderful time.
- Newborn care
- Nighttime Infant care
- Postpartum care
- In-Hospital care
- Educate and support parents.
- Create a smooth transition for the family during the newborn stage.
- Troubleshoot potential issues of concern with the newborn and offer professional options to resolve them.
- Maintain a thorough log of infant feeding and sleep patterns.
- Assist the family with any feeding issues they may have, including formula feeding and the facilitation of breastfeeding, and be knowledgeable in answering breastfeeding-related questions.
- Soothes babies using skills and proven techniques that help calm newborns.
Newborn Infant Care
We at Mothers Helping Hands Atlanta LLC work very hard at making our clients’ needs and satisfaction a top priority. We understand how to effectively set up a routine that fits your family’s lifestyle and is able to interpret and adequately respond to your baby’s needs. We are there to educate and assist you as a new parent by answering any questions you may have that develop on a day to day basis. We take pride in providing excellent newborn care and we believe it shows.
Some of the services in our newborn care package include:
- Breastfeeding Support
- Bottle Feeding
- Diaper Changing
- Umbilical Cord Care
- Circumcision Care
- Infant Massage
- Baby Laundry
- Sterilization of Baby Items
- Infant Schedules and Routine
- Logging of Baby Activities Through The Night
- Calm, Soothing Sleep Techniques
- Establishing Healthy Sleep Habits
We also offer Nighttime Baby Care Packages and Postpartum Services for Mamas.