We are looking for nannies or child caregivers available to serve the greater Atlanta area. To work with Mothers Helping Hands Atlanta you must be able to work overnights, weekends and have reliable transportation, as we don’t have clients on the bus line.
A Newborn Care Specialist is an individual trained and skilled in newborn care. They provide unique expertise in all aspects of newborn care, parental education, and support. Their job is to help nurture and care for newborns while providing guidance and education for the parents.
- Educate and support parents.
- Create a smooth transition for the family during the newborn stage.
- Troubleshoot potential issues of concern with the newborn and offer professional options to resolve them.
- Maintain a thorough log of infant feeding and sleep patterns.
- Assist the family with any feeding issues they may have, including formula feeding and the facilitation of breastfeeding, and be knowledgeable in answering breastfeeding-related questions.
- Soothes babies using skills and proven techniques that help calm newborns.
- To provide care for the newborn and perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Circumcision Care
- Bottle Preparation (Breastmilk & Formula)
- Bottle Cleaning
- Organization & Maintenance of Nursery
- Create a regular feeding schedule
- Assist in establishing healthy sleep habits
- Maintain a thorough log of eating, sleeping, and behavioral patterns
- Take over complete care of the newborn at night to provide parents time to sleep.
Documents that are required from you. Other documents may be required for your future employment.
- Valid State ID
- Payment for Fingerprint Background
- Copy of Resume
- 3 Professional References
- Proof of Current Negative TB Skin Test
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Proof of Newborn care training