Join Our Skilled & Compassionate Team Today!
Mother’s Helping Hands Home Care seeks Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to become part of our team of compassionate and committed health care professionals. As a dedicated CNA, you can help families balance peace and harmony in the lives of their loved ones. Our caregivers will assist with activities of daily living and “hands-on” care.
Compassionate caregiving is what makes Mothers Helping Hands Home Care unique. We are dedicated to hiring the kind of caregivers we would trust with our own families. When we find professionals like you, we believe in taking care of our working family, because you become the heart and soul of our company!
As a CNA at Mothers Helping Hands Home Care, your primary role will be to administer direct patient care as part of a team of other RNs and LPNs, in accordance with physicians’ orders, Clients’ care plan, and the supervision of a registered nurse. This role is very hands-on and is key to the smooth delivery of high-quality care to our individuals and clients. This is an opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
Help us live our mission and join our TEAM that is providing the highest quality of home healthcare:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning, and positioning, assisting
- with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our clients’ good hygiene.
- Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs, and tracking food/liquid intake
- Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each clients custom care plan
- Monitoring and reporting clients data consistently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Consistently and promptly reporting clients changes of condition
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including handwashing, TB, COVID, and Hepatitis B requirements.
- Safely fulfilling all work assignments
- Safeguarding clients’ protected health information
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certified Nurse Aide Certification required through successful completion of an approved program or completion of first semester of nursing school.
- One year full time experience in personal care or an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home, OR one-year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home care agency setting; OR
- Evidence of sympathetic attitude toward elderly care
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and carry out directions.
- Evidence of maturity and ability to deal effectively with job demands.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in professional meetings when directed.
- No more than two moving violations within the past three years or any DUI/DWI or reckless driving conviction in the past seven-year.
- Must be able to pass 10-panel drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
If you meet these requirements and think you will be a perfect team player. Please contact us at 470-260-4137. We would love to hire you.