When post-operative individuals return home from the hospital, they are confronted with many new and unexpected challenges. That is where Mothers Helping Hands Home Care comes in. Post-operative care is the care you receive after a surgical procedure. The type of post-operative care you need depends on the type of surgery you had, for example, hip replacement, gastric bypass, or removing your appendix.
Your medical history will also determine the type of post-operative care you will need. Post Operative Care often includes pain management, wound care, and physical assistance while you recuperate.
To help you or a loved one prepare for the transition coming home, Mothers Helping Hands Home Care will help you or a loved one by developing a pre-release personalized home care plan, work with hospital discharge teams, and create medication and appointment reminders.
At Mothers Helping Hands Home Care, we provide our clients with the highest quality after-surgery services that are personalized to their unique needs. Our services are kept confidential, and our staff is highly skilled and discrete with your post surgery care and service needs. We are available from as little as 4 hours per day to 24/7.
- Transportation to from surgery facility
- Pick up and fill prescription
- Assist with dressing changes
- Medication management and reminder
- 24-hour closely-monitored care
- Meal planning & preparation
- Document activities, medications & fluid intake as needed
- Communication with doctor or nursing staff when needed
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Transportation to & from 1st Post-Op Appointment
- Additional services available upon request
Need more information about our services or have questions.
Mothers Helping Hands Home Care offers a variety of services, from personal care to skilled nursing.
Have questions? Call us today at 470-260-4137 or visit our most frequently asked questions page.