During this unprecedented time with the COVID pandemic, our employees’ and clients’ health and safety remain our top priority.
Home care is critical to the welfare of our elderly population, and we’re committed to being there when our clients need us most. During the COVID pandemic, our caregivers were part of Georgia’s essential workers’ team when we were placed in lockdowns.
They were on the frontline taking care of our clients and other love one’s relatives in hospitals and assisted living facilities. In the midst of all this, we provided our caregivers with personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, face shields, and gowns to ensure that they are protected and our clients.
We take every possible precaution to protect our clients, their caregivers, and our caregivers from getting infected or spreading the virus.
Here’s how we’re responding to COVID-19.
- We are employing the use of telehealth technology when appropriate
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- All employees wear masks at our facility by following CDC and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidance and any state or local requirements
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- We have provided updated training on infectious disease control to all of our employees, including the proper use of protective equipment and COVID-19
We encourage our caregivers to:
- We require personal protective equipment when treating patients with confirmed positive COVID-19 tests and those under home monitoring for coronavirus
- Practice social distancing and other personal prevention strategies
- Be alert for symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other signs that are related to COVID-19
- Answer COVID-related questions before they start their shift on our software, alerting us if anyone is feeling ill or exposed to COVID.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop and most of all staying home in isolation if they are ill.
Need more information about our services or have questions.
Mothers Helping Hands Home Care offers a variety of services, from personal care to skilled nursing.
Have questions? Call us today at 470-260-4137 or visit our most frequently asked questions page.