Mother’s Helping Hands Home Care seeks Personal Care Assistants (PCA) to become part of our team of compassionate and committed health care professionals. As a dedicated PCAs, you can help families balance peace and harmony in the lives of their loved ones. Our caregivers will assist with activities of daily living and “hands-on” care.
Compassionate caregiving is what makes Mothers Helping Hands Home Care unique. We are dedicated to hiring the kind of caregivers we would trust with our own families. When we find professionals like you, we believe in taking care of our working family because you become our company’s heart and soul!
As a PCAs at Mothers Helping Hands Home Care, your primary role will be to administer direct patient care as part of a team of other RNs and LPNs, in accordance with physicians’ orders, Clients’ care plan, and the supervision of a registered nurse. This role is very hands-on and is key to the smooth delivery of high-quality care to our individuals and clients. This is an opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning, and positioning, assisting
- with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our clients’ good hygiene.
- Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs, and tracking food/liquid intake
- Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each clients custom care plan
- Tracking and reporting clients data consistently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Consistently and promptly reporting clients changes of condition
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including handwashing, COVID, TB, and Hepatitis B requirements.
- Safely fulfilling all work assignments.
- Safeguarding clients’ protected health information
If you meet these requirements and think you will be a perfect team player.
Please contact us at 470-260-4137. We would love to hire you.