Being diagnosed with cancer is not easy. Adjusting to the illness itself and the different variety of treatments, therapies, and medication are exhausting. The journey to fight cancer will take a village.
As a provider of assisted living support, we understand how significant it is for the patient to have someone at their side. Having someone to be there, care for them, and be their support system is essential. That is why our services are here to be there for them on your behalf.
Undergoing chemotherapy is one of the most challenging phases in fighting cancer. A lot of loss will take place— from hair loss to loss of appetite, darkening of nails, and massive weight loss. Hence, under our cancer care in our in-home care services in Snellville, Georgia, we make sure to do these tips to our patients:
- Keep them hydrated by letting them drink water before, during, and after the treatment.
- Make sure to let them have enough sleep the night before the treatment.
- Be there during the treatment as their support system.
- Give them something light to eat and get them in cozy and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Let them stay busy or entertained during the treatment by reading a book or watching a movie.
Mothers Helping Hands Home Care can be your partner in giving care and support for your loved ones with cancer. We specialize in holistic and compassionate care services. You can avail our cancer care for them.
We also offer personal care in Georgia. For more information about our services, check out the details here on our website. Our agency offers free in-home assessments. Call us so we can assist you further.